Top 10 reasons to work with Triumph:
In this digital age we know that you and your team have other companies to work with and we thank you for considering us. It is challenging to decide which company to work with; here are the top 10 reasons to choose Triumph over any other company.
- From Concept Design to Dispatch – All under one roof
- Customer Service
- High Quality with Reasonable price
- 100% Guaranteed on time dispatch
- Artistic Graphic Design Team at your disposal
- Carefully Selected Fabrics
- Industry best sublimation printers, paper and Inks
- State of the Art manufacturing process
- Research Development and Innovation
- Over 20 years of Experience
1. From Concept Design to Dispatch – All under one roof
Triumph is a 160 employee strong company, some working in 2 shifts to make sure your garments reach you on time. All our departments are seamlessly connected by state of the art ERP system which makes production of over 50,000 garments monthly possible. Below is a list of our departments:
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- IT – web and networking
- Pattern making and garment design
- Graphic design and concept creation
- Printing, cad cut and embroidery
- Sublimation transfer
- Fabric storage and Cutting
- Finishing, packing and dispatch
2. Customer Service:
Custom Garments require a lot of communication and our highly trained customer service executives are always at your service. Every team order is handled by a dedicated account manager who will be your sole point of contact right from concept creation to dispatch giving you a stress free customer experience.
3. High quality and Reasonable price
We are famous for our high quality garments and every order goes through a 6 point quality check where every aspect of the product is checked to match our quality standards additionally we offer warranty on all our garments against any manufacturing defects so that you can buy with confidence.
We have positioned ourselves as a leader in Technical Sportswear and our products are second to none in the world. We have made sure that our garments are reasonably prices based on the quality selected, this is the reason why we offer most of our garments in 4 different price points for every sport, certain sports like Cycling has over 6 price points based on the quality selected.
4. 100% Guaranteed on time dispatch
Our state of the Art facility along with seamless production facility enables us to guarantee 100% on time dispatch. Unlike our competitors we have the ability to turn around orders in as little as 3 working days
- Standard Production – 3 weeks – free standard ground shipping.
- Express Production – 10 days (working days. We are off on Tuesdays) GUARANTEED DISPATCH
- Super Express Production – 5 days (working days. We are off on Tuesdays) GUARANTEED DISPATCH
- MAGIC Production – yes our efficient staff is also capable to perform MAGIC – 3 days (working days. We are off on Tuesdays) GUARANTEED DISPATCH
5. Artistic Graphic Design Team at your disposal
When you work with us you are backed by our team of expert designers – some having over 20 years of experience in sportswear design to bring your imagination to life.
6. Carefully Selected Fabrics
All our fabrics are carefully selected from some of the best mills across the world, many of our fabrics are specially made for Triumph by them based on our technical specifications, this ensures us to be able to provide sport specific fabrics. Most of our fabrics used in our technical garments are treated with Wicking (Dri Fit), Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Static, Odour free, UV Resistance, Waterproof, Windproof, and Thermal properties to name a few.
7. Industry best sublimation printers, paper and Inks
We have 10 Nos of the world’s fastest sublimation printers with a capacity to print 2000 sublimated garments a day. This means fast delivery for you. We only use the industry leading sublimating inks and paper to ensure best brilliancy in our colors and making sure the garments produced are skin friendly. Triumph exports its products to over 60 countries and all our products are produced adhering to global export standards. When you buy a Triumph garments it will be the same as our export quality standards.
8. State of the Art manufacturing process
All our departments, latest manufacturing equipment and highly trained staff are equipped with a customized ERP (Enterprise Recourse Planning) system to streamline and automate systems and processes which creates a paperless, leaner and more accurate and efficient operation. Every garment.
9. Research Development and Innovation
We are constantly evolving based on athlete feedback and our constant research and innovation on fabrics and manufacturing technologies enable us to produce world class garments quickly and more efficiently and more importantly in the least amount of time.
10. Over 20 years of experience
Triumph has been one of the first companies to start manufacturing Sublimation garments in the year 2000, our core team has been around since the early days of operation. Through the 20 years of experience and working with over 20 sports categories we have acquired some valuable knowledge on sports specific designs, fabrics, cuts, patterns and fits.